Whether your project is a book manuscript, website, dissertation, annual report, brochure, manual, marketing collateral, presentation, e-book, or what have you, I can help you make it better.
Self-publishing and indie projects are most welcome (particularly in history-related genres). I also enjoy collaborating with nonprofits and folks striving to make our world a better place.
- Editing – Artful editing improves the quality of your writing without altering your “voice.”
Your message is critical to you, so your words are critical to me.
- Proofreading – The finished piece must be clean as a whistle before going to press or posting on the Internet.
I sweat the details so you don’t have to.
- Writing – From marketing collateral to manuals, web content to ghostwriting, Little Fire will turn your ideas into text that captivates, informs, educates, entertains, or delivers a crystal clear call to action.
Life is a story, and I am a storyteller.
- English Localization Editing – Polishing prose drafted by English as a Second Language (ESL) writers or translated works is a highly specialized skill, one we are proud to have mastered.
Let me help you put your best foot forward.
- Research & Fact-Checking – As a trained and published historian, I have extensive experience in performing research of all kinds. I can also verify the accuracy of your facts and assertions.
I am an award-winning researcher.